Yes, it's true, I don't really have a post planned for today. Instead of writing last night I spent quality time with my husband :) However, I thought it was a good time to recap on the Transparent Moments
1. Transparent Moment--Am I Cut Out For This ; a look at a mom's greatest fear of a child being unable to breathe.
2. Transparent Moment--Gender Envy; I have 2 boys, beautiful, wonderful, perfect, and yet, I long for a girl too. This post is the most popular post of the blog.
3. Transparent Moment--Postpartum Depression; enough said.
4. Transparent Moment--Comparisons; do you ever compare yourself as a mom? How about your kids?
5. Transparent Moment--Endometriosis; a guest post from a brave mama willing to talk about her pain and struggle getting pregnant and the happy result.
6. Transparent Moment--Mommy Needs Friends; the most recent Transparent Moment. A look at the desperate need/desire for mommy friends.
Readers: Anyone out there willing to be transparent for a moment? I'm looking for future guest posters :) Your topic is your truth. Which of the current Transparent Moments is YOUR favorite?