Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dear (fill in the blank)

Dear Woman in Front of Me in Line at the Grocery Store,

Why do you need to scowl at me as my kids are hitting each other and screaming as if I'm abusing them? Here's an idea, instead of scowling at me, why don't you let me go in front of you?  Seems easy enough. You don't have to listen to my kids as long, and I don't have to see your dirty looks. You obviously don't have kids. Because if you did, your look would be one of "I've so been there" or "I totally understand." Not only would the latter look make me feel a little better about myself, but it would probably keep me a little calmer...with an end result of being able to control my kids a little easier.

Thank. You. Very. Much. <insert sarcastic smile here>

Mommy

0 comments:

Post a Comment